You can download registration form, brochure for IPGA conferences, workshops and seminars on ipga website in download section.
A. Any B.Pharma Graduate can become the lifetime member of the association.
B. Any B.Pharma Student can become associate lifetime member of the association. After completion of B.Pharmacy degree associate lifetime membership will be converted into lifetime membership after submission of B.Pharma Certificate to the association.
C. Any Pharmaceutical unit/Academic Institute/Medical Devices/Diagnostic unit can become the institutional member of the association
You can update your personal information on ipga website in members login section or contact IPGA office 011-25289724
There are many ways you can become an IPGA Member: Fill out the Membership Application Form on IPGA Membership Fill out an IPGA Membership Application at an IPGA Conference, Seminar or Workshop. Contact the IPGA office.
1. Be a part of the most elite group of the pharma professionals in India.
2. Placements/ job fairs through the association.
3. Platform for meeting colleagues in profession.
4. Have access to the latest national and international news in a crisp through IPGA Today, quarterly news latter.
5. Take advantage of the many training programmes, seminars, symposia, conferences and workshops organized by IPGA, at a concessional rate and update yourself.
6. Network with the bigwigs of the pharma world at the IPGA seminars and conferences.
7. Avail of complimentary copies of quarterly newsmagazine – IPGA Today for your entire membership term.
1. Associate/ Lifetime Membership Fee: Rs. 3100/-
2. Institutional Membership Fee: Rs. 11000/-
(Rs. 50 extra if outstation cheque)